Minimalist sustainable jewellery, handmade from recycled silver, up-cycled and locally bought materials.
What are people saying about AMC Jewellery?
Interested in a custom order?
Custom orders are available! If there is something specific you have in mind, or if you want to throw around some ideas, get in touch via email or Instagram DM and we can discuss pricing.
Making jewellery sustainably is really hard! But as an environmental enthusiast, I do everything in my power to leave as little footprint as possible with my jewellery making.
What am I already doing?
– I use Eco-Silver (recycled sterling silver). This is when silver scraps are melted down into a repurposed wire.
– I upcycle old jewellery from charity shops and donations.
– I package my orders in either plastic-free or entirely recycled packaging. I re-use envelopes and bubble wrap from my own and all my friends’ orders, so I have never bought a single new piece of packaging.
-When I do order materials in, I avoid large scale companies and always go for smaller or independent ones, based in the UK. I also never do next day delivery.
– Research! It’s very important to know where my materials are coming from, I want to completely avoid any dodgy labour and shipping from countries on the other side of the world.
What am I aiming to achieve?
– As I begin to grow and receive more orders, continuing to opt for more expensive but more sustainable materials becomes more viable. A dream would be to start using Eco-Gold.
– Create more of a network. I’d like to receive more second hand materials.
It’s important to me to be honest, and I will always be willing to listen to people’s ideas on how I can continue to become more sustainable.